Chiller Bee Frozen Yogurt

When I transferred from the  Houston Trader Joe's location at the intersection of W. Alabama and S. Shepherd streets to the Woodlands TJ's location, I didn't realize the fact that Chiller Bee Frozen Yogurt being right next door to my new employer's spot would be such a big deal, but I soon learned how lucky I am that it is!

So far, there are six Chiller Bee locations in Texas. The Woodlands, two in Conroe, Montgomery, Spring and Frisco. I have only visited the Woodlands location so far, 5 times to be truthful, and I will mention a few of my tasty creations and/or suggestions at the end of this review. 

First of all, let me tell you about some cute promotions the  Woodlands spot offers. My advice is ask for a punch card on your first visit. Each visit, you can get the card punched, and on your 12th visit, your yogurt is free up to a $3.00 value. Tuesday is double punch Tuesday, so you can reach your freebie faster.

Monday is Mustache Monday, so all yogurts are 10% off if you're sporting a mustache. This isn't limited to men, because you can always draw a mustache or use a sticker mustache to get your 19% off, ladies! Have fun with it. 
Wednesday is "quess your weight Wednesday," guess your Frozen Yogurt's weight, and you will get it free, if your guess is correct. 

When I decided I wanted to post a review, I visited Chiller Bee three days within one work week, and I drafted coworkers to join me, which wasn't difficult to convince them to tag along. They love the place too.

For further information, you can visit their website at chillerbeeyogurt.com
They offer 25 flavors, and also some seasonal only flavors, but please be advised, their flavors are on rotation and vary per location. It's best to call ahead to be certain a specific flavor is available. There are about 50 available toppings, but again, call first if you're expecting a specific flavor or topping BEFORE you arrive. Some flavors are dairy free, sugar free or no sugar added, which is awesome for those of you with dietary restrictions or allergies. 

Some of my flavor creations, which 3 are  pictured below, are Salty Caramel Pretzel twisted with Peanut Butter and topped off with sprinkles and crushed B, Twisted Tahitian Vanilla and Salted Caramel Pretzel, topped with Kit Kats, Whipped Cream and chocolate sprinkles on top, Cotton Candy fro yo topped with fruity pebbles, peanut butter fro yo, topped with Reese's pieces, and Strawberry twisted with Cheesecake, topped  with whipped cream and boba balls.

Another thing I love about Chiller Bee is that I can purchase "gift cards" in the form of a poker chip, with the Chiller Bee logo on it for just $5 each. These make for great stocking stuffers or a fun surprise for your friends and family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Trader Joe's Sweets

Let's Get Ready to Crumbl