Let's Get Ready to Crumbl

Sunday Funday has turned into Sunday Crumday for this girl! Each week, Crumbl (the cookie corporation has dropped the E at the end) rolls out a new menu of six flavors for the upcoming week. I firmly believe that Sunday is the last day of the week, although some people will debate It's the first day of the week. Those are probably people who put the toilet paper roll on with the paper deploying from under the roll instead of the only proper method with the paper rolling out over the roll. That, my friends,  is not debatable. 
Back to Crumbl, man oh man, are these cookies my newest guilty pleasure. I discovered them 3 weeks ago, and have purchased 4 to 6 cookies each week, since my first visit. I am unapologetically a Crumbl groupie. I admit it. No shame in my game.
By the way, they also sell ice cream pints, but I am not the least bit interested because I am way too busy eating Crumbl cookies. You can pick up your  order curbside, which I enjoy because the bakery is usually very crowded and the Crumbl app makes the process so darn easy. 
The app has a loyalty program,  in which customers earn "crumbs" based on your cookie orders or by doing simple activities like following Crumbl on Instagram, referring your friends or snapping a photo of your cookies before you devour them. 
 The cookies are available for delivery, pickup, shipping, and catering, and all can be done from the app onyour phone. 
I am bragging when I tell you that between 2 visits and some quick activities on the to do list, I had $10 in Crumble Cash towards my third visit. 
Crumbl was launched about  three years ago. They're in 36 states, with  over 300 bakeries and counting. Crumbl is the fastest-growing cookie company in the nation. 
Here's a quick list of the flavors I have tried and my scores out of a possible 10 points. 
-Monster what makes it a monster is peanut butter chips, M & M's and chocolate chips in the cookie. It scores a 7. It's delicious, but with a name like Monster, I guess I expected a blue ingredient, as in Cookie Monster. 
-French Silk Pie I say Oiu! Oiu! (Yes YES!) the name is accurate, and it's topped off with delicate little chocolate shavings. It's just as pretty as it is frenchy, silky, and moussey. 9.5  
-Strawberry Ice Cream Bar: this was the very first flavor I ever tasted, and you never forget your first. I forgot to tell you, some cookies are best served cold, while others are still warm from the oven. This chilled number gets a berry good score of 8. The kids I babysit for ranked it their favorite too, that week.
-Mint Brownie I like mint, I love brownies, but it was purely mint overload. I won't buy this in several months when the flavor  makes a repeat Fun fact; Crumbl has over 200 flavors so far. You can see a list of all of them on the Crumbl website. Eventually, flavors will be repeated. In the meantime, Mint Brownie was not "mint" to be eaten again by me. It's an overbearingly minty 4.5 at best. 
-Banana Bread.Welp, no monkey business going on with this cookie, just serious flavor that you'll go bananas over it's a 7.5
-Peanut Butter Blossom, the peanut butter cookie was one of the best PB cookies I have ever eaten, but it blossomed into crap, and was ruined by an oversized and unnecessary dollop of fudge on top. Why?  Who actually needs or wants an entirely too big goob of rich, poop emoji resemblance of fancy fudge. I enjoyed the fudge, just not on the cookie. It looked like a ten, but tasted like a 5.  
-Lemon Poppyseed was pretty basic, but when you taste this good, you don't need to pile anything on like a fudge blossom, just saying. This one gets a 6.5
- Raspberry Cheesecake, this one sits with the peanut butter blossom and the Mint Brownie in the school cafeteria and everybody talks behind their backs because they wear too much makeup and it actually counts against them. By too much makeup, I mean too much of the fruity, raspberry, jammy preserves or puree or whatever. Here's a quick poem I wrote for Raspberry Cheesecake cookie. Say "nay" to heavy puree. I gave it a 5, then I went to brush my teeth because the sweetness felt like sugary socks on my bicuspeds. A big bite of sticky EWWW.
-Milk Chocolate Chip : the OG of cookies gets a 9. It is doughy in the center on purpose, and I am not mad about it. I like my cookies crispy outside, soft doughy, gooey center. Chocolate Chip is always a fan favorite. 
-Red Velvet Cupcake Cookie was the biggity bomb. I should have gotten more than one for myself. Big solid, gold medal 9 for my favorite. 
-Sugar Cookie featuring Mother's Animal Cookie. It's throwing mad circus vibes, and the sprinkles gave me life. 7 for the Sugar Cookie with the long name.
-Cinnamon Frybread. First of all, what the bleep is Frybread and second of all, three of the other cookies should take notes because this cookie knows how to work a dollop. Nailed it, but I have to admit, I only ate a quarter of the cookie. It was my husband's cookie, but I had to make sure it was suitable and worthy of him by doing a quality control check. Go on with your bad self, Frybread. You do you.  I am a proud owner of their $5 Crumbl Cookie Cutter. It's a fashion accessory that makes a statement. It states "I am hella cute. I am a sassy little pink piece and I keep the peace so everyone gets the same sized taste!" Of course you can cut your cookies with a knife, but this method is one move, four pieces! 
Insider tip: Three individual cookies costs the same as a four-pack box. 4 is my minimum order. If you don't do curbside, which is always faster, and you go inside the store to grab carry out, prepare yourself for the contact high of the sweet smell of fresh baked cookies. It almost makes you forget you have to wait in line.  The fragrance of their bakery is an instant endorphin release.
📸 credit of cookie cutter in first photo goes to the Crumbl Cookie app. All other photo credits are from my essential trusty sidekick, my own Android phone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Trader Joe's Sweets

Chiller Bee Frozen Yogurt